Tuesday, August 11, 2015

She's Awesome / Citrus Twist Kits

Happy Tuesday, friends!  I'm playing catch up today and sharing a layout I made a few months ago for the current Sketch Class at Twisted Citrus Kits.  The class is still available for $10.  I won't be sharing the sketch here, but you can purchase the class and get TONS of sketches by lots of scrapbookers and designers, and get step-by-step instructions on how to use them.

Here is the layout I created using the July Main Kit. I decided to create a rainbow effect with all the patterned papers in the kit.  I printed my photos in black & white so they wouldn't clash with all the bright colors.  I stitched through each triangle with black thread to echo the black.  I did a bit of watercolor on my background and added in a few die cuts from the kit.  One of my favorite parts of these kits is the custom stamps!



Here's a close-up of the stitching.  I love the look of the black against these beautiful colors.


I paired these aqua Thickers with a die cut title that I cut in white and traced around with a black pen.  Another fun element in these kits are the exclusive little pieces, like this round resin HELLO circle.  So fun!


Here you can see the awesome texture of the cardstock.  I used several pieces here at the top of the layout...a Crate Paper tag, some exclusive puffy enamel stickers, a cork sticker, a resin star and lot of American Crafts washi tape.


Here's one last close up of the journaling area.  I used more of the cute puffy enamel stickers and another resin piece on the photo.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Be sure to visit Citrus Twist Kits for lots of awesome kits, classes and TONS of inspiration!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment