Friday, March 13, 2015

You / A Flair For Buttons

It's Friday.....yes!  I'm here today sharing my latest layout for A Flair For Buttons, and it's a bright one!  I used Flair from four different sets paired with the Up in the Clouds line from Pinkfresh Studio.  I love going through my Flair bowl and mixing and matching them to coordinate with papers and embellishments.

This Pinkfresh collection is SO much fun and so pretty!  This background paper is pretty busy on its own, so all I really did was add some pink watercolor to the background.  I punched out squares from another paper in the collection and made diamond designs in the background and then stitched them down.  I usually layer papers under my photos, but these didn't need it.  I used that orange stripe as a shelf for my photos and then added everything around it.


This Flair matched perfectly.  I layered some gold thread around it and added a wood bead and a puffy sticker.  Flair can add color, texture, a title, a design element....anything you want!


This Flair is from the Watercolors collection...I love this one!  It matches perfectly and makes a great center piece to that diamond design.


I love the pop of blue this one gives in the upper right corner.  I layered it on to of a gold cloud rub-on.  These Pinkfresh rub-ons go on like butter!  How pretty is the green color on that bead?  Love it.  All that washi tape is from my stash....various collections...MME, Freckled Fawn...and some I can't remember :)


I had to get a close-up of these gorgeous colors...oh my gosh.  My favorite!!  I flipped the edges up a little bit to give more depth and texture.


My last close-up of this cute heart Flair...it's the perfect color!  Different shades of pink going on throughout the whole page, so I had to use this one.


Here are the sets I used...just click the titles to take you to the direct link to purchase them.






You can see ALL the Flair collection in the store HERE.  There's something for everyone!  They're all amazing.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing LO!! Love this rainbow of colors ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this PinkFresh line! Should have ordered 2 collection packs and I could kick myself for not getting the wooden buttons! But seeing the Flair buttons...definitely another great option as you really rocked this page Missy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Missy! I'm totally loving that Pink Fresh line! It's awesome and you've done some amazing work with it! I love all the stitching and thread and all those fabulously stitched triangles! amazing!

    ReplyDelete