Friday, February 6, 2015

Lovely Reese / Hip Kit Club

Hey, everyone!  I'm so excited to share my very first layout for the Hip Kit Club!  Being on this design team is amazing, and Kimberly's kits are just beautiful.  I'm so fortunate to be a part of this great group of designers.  My posting day on the Hip Kit blog is Tuesday evenings.

I knew right away I wanted to use this gorgeous polka dot paper from Webster's Pages...it's my favorite!  I paired it with two other papers from We R Memory Keepers and American Crafts.  They all just coordinate so perfectly together.  I did my usual  mixed media on this using some white gesso, watercolors, gelatos and the Bubblegum Pink Dylusions that come in the Color Kit.  I layered several papers from the We R Memory Keepers 6x6 paper pad under my photo and then topped it off with a Crate Paper frame.  The bits and pieces surrounding the photo are from My Mind's Eye, Crate Paper and Evalicious. All of these goodies come in the Main Kit, the Embellishment Add-On and the Color Add-On.


I layered some of the Evalicious wooden veneer pieces and puffy stickers.  I also added some machine stitching to the chipboard frame.


I cut this Hello cloud from a die cut in the My Mind's Eye Mixed Bag.  I just love layering....and stitching...they both just add so much to a layout, I think.


This is my favorite close up.  You can really see the pink color and all the layers.  That 5 is adhered even though it looks like it's magically floating...haha :)  I promise it IS attached.  Don't all these colors look so pretty together? 


If you like what you see, be sure to visit the Hip Kit Club to find out more about ordering any of the kits for yourself.  There are several.  You won't be disappointed with any of them!!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Love those layers.. ♥ so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the dimension behind your photo is so awesome Missy! You did an amazing job with your first Hip Kit layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you put the background together!

    ReplyDelete