Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fly Me Away / My Mind's Eye Jubliee

Hey, y'all!  I'm back today to share a layout I created for My Mind's Eye last week.  As soon as I saw this bright and colorful map paper from the Jubilee Tangerine line, I knew I had to scrap some airplane pictures!  These are from the plane on our way to Las Vegas back in August.  The chipboard "Fly Me Away" piece was perfect, and everything just came very easily for this since I knew exactly where to put my photos.

It was strange not using any watercolors or paste or gesso on this, but it clearly didn't need any!  I love how this turned out...so fun and vibrant!


I added some chipboard pieces, some stickers, some decorative tape and some enamel shapes to this little cluster in the bottom corner.


Lots of layering here, as usual :)  Paper, stickers, chipboard, flair, die cuts...I love the challenge of combining all the pieces of a collection.


The colors in this range are so gorgeous...I wanted to add a bit more onto this heart.  The enamel dots were perfect.  I reached into my Necessities collection for the word stickers.  They're perfect for adding little touches to any project.


Have you ever really been inspired by one single sheet of paper?  This map paper really spoke to me, and I really love the end result.  I hope you are inspired by this in some way :)

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Missy!!! I bet it felt strange not using any of your go to goodies ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Awesome use of that paper Missy! I love the colors and all of the embellishments you added in!

    ReplyDelete