Wednesday, November 6, 2013

11 on the 11th - Corrie Jones style

Hey there, friends!  Today I'm sharing a layout I created for Corrie Jones' monthly "ME" challenge.  I started this last month.  I chose to scrap a layout about myself on the 11th of every month.  In October, the 11th was on a Friday, and it was a strange day.  Lots of great things happened, but I was also bummed about several things.  This project has taught me that you don't always have to scrap just the happy things.

I don't know if I like this page or not...I wanted to use happy colors, and I really wanted to use my new Crate Paper Flea Market goodies.  Half my day was good...half was not so great...so I'm thinking I should have made a half & half layout or something.  But this is what I came up with....


I'm in love with this fun GOLD!  Shiny is always good :)


These fabric frames are also very cool.  I used another frame over my photo...those are super neat!


Lots of chipboard layers and some cord mixed in...


Thanks for stopping by today, and thanks for Corrie for motivating me to start this challenge!

Have a great day :)

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful page. I love how you highlight those key words in each of your points. It really works how you scattered them around the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Missy!! The CP is so pretty with your b&w selfie photo and I love the way you scattered your journaling around the page, and wrote about the good and bad things. And the Gold is definitely yummy! I am loving it on my pages lately, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously amazing!!!! I love the gold doily and all that awesome journalling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Missy! I totally understand your feelings. I am having the same kind of day today. I love the fake smile comment. :-)

    ReplyDelete