Sunday, September 22, 2013

She's Excited {My Creative Scrapbook}

Hey there! I'm sharing another page today that I created using the September Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  For this page, I knew it was going to be tough because I was using three pictures that were all different sizes.  I wanted to use one of the MME frames, so I used it around the smallest photo. 

To make the background a little more interesting, I colored some modeling paste with some peach color shine, and then used a chevron stencil.  I layered several of the We R Memory Keepers patterned papers, and then added in another MME frame, along with some Prima flowers, and lot of banner pieces and cord.  I wouldn't say this is my favorite page from this kit...this was the last one I created, and for some reason, the last one always seems to be my least favorite.  Maybe that's because I've used up my most favorite parts of the kit...who knows.


I love these MME frames...they give such great dimension...especially when you add in layers, flowers, stickers and cord!


Another angle.  I also used a black pen to outline some of the arrows and my title.


I printed out my journaling.  You can see the really cool color in my modeling paste here.


Thanks for stopping by today!  If you'd like to see more of the My Creative Scrapbook kits, go HERE.  There are several kits you can purchase.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I love your colored modeling paste. Your layout is lovely and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job! Love the chevrons made with the modeling paste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's adorable Missy! Love the chevron pattern with the modeling paste, in the background!!

    ReplyDelete