Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Great Grans (My Scraps & More Sketches)

Happy Tuesday, friends!  I'm so happy you stopped in today.  This is a layout I created for My Scraps and More Sketches a few weeks ago.  It's based on Sketch #35, and I really like how it turned out.  I wanted to scrap these sweet photos of Paige with her three great grandmas at her 2nd Birthday party a few years ago.  I pulled out these Maggie Holmes papers from Crate Paper.  I really love the pinks and green shades mixed together.  The flowers, the bow and the butterfly make it have a feminine feel to it.  Just the look I was going for :)


I love this LOVE banner, so I decided to string the pieces together.


The chipboard, paper layers and stickers really give it lots of dimension.


I embossed some vellum just because I hadn't done it in a while...haha!  I need to do it more often :)


I hope you'll check out the sketch blog HERE and play along with us...great prizes to win and lots of inspiration for you!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. too sweet! I love your tag banners!
    I hope to see you play over at 1 2 3 Get Scrappy soon!
    http://123getscrappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Missy!! Love the Maggie Holmes collection with these photos and the design and photo placement is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete