Friday, April 19, 2013

My Scraps Sketch #25

It's the weekend...yay!  I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow, mainly because I was up all night with my oldest and a surprise stomach bug.  She vomited every half hour from 11pm until 7:30am...ugh.  I wound up sleeping in her bed with her so I could help her.  I got a total of about 15 minutes sleep, so I'm kind of out of it today.  But I'd trade places with her in a second if I could.  I hate seeing my children sick :(

Anyway, onto something happier :)  I'm here to share the latest sketch from the My Scraps Sketch Blog.  It's a tough one, but definitely one that will force you to get creative.  Our entire DT agreed that it was a hard sketch, and I was also skeptical that I could make something that I wouldn't hate.  But I tried something different, and I LOVE my page!  You should check out all the other DT's pages...they're all so different.

Here's the sketch:


Here is what I created...another ALL washi layout!  It's mostly all MME tape from various lines.  I added some stitched circles and some watered-down paint drips.  I also lightly painted the inside of the pink circles.  I really love stamping on my pages lately...I just love the look of the fun detail!


I hope this sketch inspires you to get creative!  You can go HERE to link up your layout to be eligible for the monthly prize!

Thanks so much for taking a peek at my layout today...I hope you have a great day :)

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your girlie was sick, Missy!! Hopefully she didn't pass it on to Mom!! Love your fun page and the mix of the different washi's and the cute stitched circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page Missy! Did you outline the washi? LOVE it! I need more matching washi ;) I love those stitched circles and the photos are darling

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is absolutely amazing!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete