Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Back 2 Class Layouts for My Scraps & More

The Back 2 Class Crop at My Scraps and More is still going strong!  If you are currently playing along, or if you'd like to join in, you have until Sunday, Sept. 16th to upload all of your projects.  There are 20 challenges up!!  That's an insane amount of inspiration, ladies!  Plus, there are games...and the prizes are awesome.

I've already shared one of my DT pages.  Today I'm sharing a few more, plus one that I created for another DT member's challenge.

First up is a page I created for "Typing Class."  (Each challenge is a class)  The challenge was to use old typewriter font on your page, or you could even use a picture or embelly of an actual typewriter.  I used both...using the Echo Park Everyday Eclectic line.


My next page was for "Music Class." All you have to do is use a song title or song lyrics in your title or journaling. I used Darius Rucker's "It Won't Be Like This For Long." I think every parent can relate to this song :)   I went for my old stash for this page...totally random manufacturers & embellishments.  I have Basic Grey, American Crafts, & Hobby Lobby paper, random Michael's flowers & tickets, and those brown flowers are some I punched from a brown paper bag!  The little girl is BG chipboard.


My last page is one I created for "Art Class." This is a page for a challenge that I'm not hosting...it's just one I made for fun! The challenge was to use mist or paint on your page. Well.....I sort of took it a step further and made my entire background with paint. The green dots are modeling paste that I colored green! Yep...take some paste and throw in a little bit of paint...and you have colored paste. Since this was for art class, I was in an abstract mode...haha!  I really just started slapping down paint and then I realized I didn't really need a lot of patterned paper.  The black & white houndstooth is tissue paper!


Whew...that was a lot of layouts for one post! I appreciate you visiting me and checking out my layouts! I hope you'll join us at the Crop :)

5 comments:

  1. Your pages are always so fun to look at Missy!! I love finding all of the little details you add. The first one with the EP is SO CUTE!! I've been using some of those papers and I LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pages!!! I love your playfulness style and all the bright colours you use. The last one here is so cool, the green dots are so well placed and are so eyecathing, just love it to bits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy popping into see your latest creations and grabbing a load of inspiration...I think this is the first time I've posted here too! I just love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leaгning - Counts[dot]org is operated by
    САEL, the Cοuncil for Adult and Expeгiеntіаl Learning, a natіοnаl leaԁеr in
    Prior Leаrning Aѕsеssment and сοllege ԁegree сomрletion.
    Dοn't get behind on assignments, even if they are not to get graded. Earn Money On e - Bay - This is really a no brainer but some people just don't understand hoω еаѕy it is.


    Alѕo visit my webpagе: great post to read

    ReplyDelete
  5. It cаn be a rapidly growing induѕtry, the strаin
    of degrее holԁeг іncreaѕes as well.
    Let's face the facts; the economy isn't what it rеallу used
    to be. Here аre a сouple of сompanies that actually have
    available administrative positionѕ insіԁe thе
    Inԁianapоlis arеa , nοr require a collegе diрloma:.


    Hеrе іs my ωeb-ѕite check it out at degree for operations research analyst

    ReplyDelete