Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Challenge Me Happy #27 & a DT call

Hello there, friends!  I'm hopping online today to share the newest challenge at Challenge Me Happy.  This one is a recipe challenge.

You must include the following on your page:

* One or more stamps
* 2 photos
* Twine or ribbon or both
* 2 or more paper clips
* No cardstock
* 3 patterned papers or more

**Mist / paint/ ink / border punches are freebies!

Here is what I came up with.  I used papers from 3 Bugs in a Rug, which were sent to me by the awesome Scrappin' Patch.  I was nervous about using no cardstock, but I loved how it turned out!




The winner of this challenge will win an e-book from the amazing Cathrine Pooler.

Here’s a little bit about her: 

Thank you so much for visiting my website! Rubber stamping and scrapbooking have been my hobbies since the 1990′s and became my JOB in 2003! My many hats include, being the owner and founder of StampNation, author of Life Scraps…how to scrapbook your life through storytelling, and being a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator. Spending my days rubber stamping, scrapbooking and teaching others how to explore their creativity is a dream! I do this through my blog, Youtube Videos, newsletter and my membership site, StampNation. Being a demonstrator has brought me things I never dreamed possible, including being recognized by Stampin’ Up as one of their top demonstrators every year since signing on with the company, including the #4 top demonstrator in 2008 and appointment to the prestigious Advisory Board in 2007. I am ecstatic to be living my dream, working from home elbow deep in cardstock, markers and rubber stamps while raising 3 beautiful daughters with my husband, Randall and dog, Kenly. 

And here’s the link where you can find some more info on the prize, a 136 page book that will help you along in your scrapbooking journey: http://www.catherinepooler.com/pages/lifescraps-2/

Also, if you're interested in trying out for the Challenge Me Happy Design Team, click HERE to read all about it!  It's a really great team to be a part of...always lots of fun and great inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by today :)

2 comments:

  1. Totally adorable Missy!! Love the pink and blue and the adorable flowers on this one!! And the metal rings help add some great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable LO!! Love the paint and distressing!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete