Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Scraps & More - Mother May I Crop

Happy Saturday, everyone!  I hope all you moms out there are enjoying your Mother's Day weekend.  In honor of this very special day, My Scraps & More is having a Mother May I Crop.  There are tons of challenges going on over there right now!  So if you're in the mood to scrap, head on over there right now and check it out! I'm hosting two of the challenges. One of them is a flower challenge. All you have to do is create a project using a bundle or bouquet of flowers. I created this Mother's Day card. It was a great way to use up some of my pre-made flower stash :)



My next challenge is to create a project focusing on MOM. Use a photo of her or you AND her together, and tell us why she's special or what you've learned from her. I pulled out this picture of my mom and me from 1977. Man, that was a long time ago!! My mom will probably kill me for posting this...but then she'll love it :)  I used papers from Crate's Emma's Shoppe.  I've had them for a while and I thought this was the perfect page to use them on.  I love the vintage feel, and I love how they remind me of my childhood.  Love the bookend paper!


I was inspired by this amazing sketch by Sketch Savvy:


Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you join us at the Crop! Loads of fun going on...don't miss out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment