Thursday, March 8, 2012

Paper Thrills Layout & more ScrapFIT fun :)

Happy Thursday! I have a few things to share this morning. First up, I wanted to remind everyone of the newest Step Class at ScrapFIT. Sheila has posted an awesome tutorial on making your own unqiue stick pins! You simply must check it out...it seems really easy and fun! Click HERE to see it.

I also wanted to share a layout I made last week for the Paper Thrills DT. The challenge was to create a layout about "leaping," and while I didn't have any photos of either of my girls leaping, I did have this cute one of my husband tossing Paige into the air. Close enough :) I used some of the new MME Miss Caroline Dolled Up collection.






Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day :)

6 comments:

  1. LOVE it! once again, love the colors! Great job with the misting and masking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything about this layouts!love that banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO very cute!! Love the layers, stitching, misting- all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous LO, Missy!! Love the title, misting and amazing hand stitching!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Missy!! I love the layered and distressed papers and your misted butterflies!! Your title is so perfect too, to go along with that great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This page is amazing! Love the distressed layers!

    ReplyDelete