Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Page Maps Imaginisce Sketch

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I have a layout to share this morning that I created for the latest sketch contest at Page Maps.

Here is the sketch:



I used the new American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan line...oh my gosh is this a gorgeous set of papers! I just start drooling every time I see it! Such luscious colors :) This layout is sweet & simple...I loved these pics of Paige dangling her feet in the pool, and the aqua color immediately inspired me to use these papers. Sometimes I'm in the mood to get really messy with a layout, and other times I want it nice and neat. This is a neat one :)




Hope you have a nice day! Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful page Missy!! The colors from the Neapolitan line look gorgeous with your photos! I love the use of the circles and the touches of stitching that you added!

    ReplyDelete