Friday, January 20, 2012

ScrapFIT Weekend Warm-Up & more

Happy Friday, everyone! I have a couple of layouts to share today. First up is my sample layout for ScrapFIT's Weekend Warm-Up #23. The only rule is to use Kraft cardstock, which I did as my background paper.

I made this layout very girly, since my sweet little angel is napping and off in lala land :)


I also wanted to share the layout I had every intention of posting by this past Wednesday in time for the final sketch challenge at Sketchy Thursdays...however, life got in the way and I just didn't get it completed in time. I wound up wanting to stitch way more than originally planned and it took longer than expected.



I decided to create some more border punch flowers...they are so easy and fun!


That's it for today...hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Love all the details and the punchwork on these layouts. These are both so fun and bright! Both awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both layouts, and I love what you have done with the punches. Adorable photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missy, your amazing use of color never fails to impress me!! So beautiful, the both of them. Your attention to detail is incredible...thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Missy as always I love the color and misting in your projects. And you always coordinate with your pictures so well! I love those border punch flowers, I'm going to have to try to make some!

    ReplyDelete