Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Challenge Me Happy #16 :)

It's time to reveal the newest challenge at Challenge Me Happy! Challenge #16 is a RECIPE challenge, which means you must include the following on your layout:

1 photo

2 different cardstocks

3 journaling spots/tags/etc

4 words in the title

5 patterned papers

6 butterflies

Mist/ink/paint & border punches are freebies!


This was fun, but it was definitely a challenge! I really had to stop and think about my patterned papers. I used only five, and my two cardstocks are the Kraft background and the blue. I stamped my six butterflies, and I made my three journaling spots work in various places.




We have a new exciting sponsor this fortnight, a shop called “Heartistry“!





Heartistry is a new online store where well known NZ scrapbooker Louise Williams sells a huge range of Twiddleybitz chipboard as well as lots of unique scrapbooking embellishments and craftworks she’s created. She’ll be running online scrapbooking and mixed media workshops from the site shortly and is currently organising A Vintage Indulgence – her annual scrapbooking retreats. Details can be found on the website at www.heartistry.co.nz or on her blog at http://paperscissorschocolate.com.

Prize from Heartistry contains:

Twiddleybitz chipboard altered album

Twiddleybitz chipboard large clock face

Chartreuse album dangle

Circular love charm

Large antique scissors charm

Turquoise twill and spool



Be sure to visit the blog HERE to see what the rest of the amazing Design Team created! Lots of beautiful layouts there :) I hope to see your work uploaded there! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable! You did a fabulous job with the 'recipe'. I love when we have to come out of our comfort zone and be challenged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge and such a cute layout! I love those stamped butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this darling LO with all the great stamping and embellishments. Such a sweet photo to scrap!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Missy I love your take on this!! That butterfly and bubble-wrap stamping looks so awesome! I'd love to play along at CMH if I get the time...

    ReplyDelete