Saturday, January 14, 2012

Challenge Me Happy #15 Reveal & "Promise"

Hey there, scrappy friends! Today brings a new challenge to Challenge Me Happy! It's #15 and the rules are simple: create a layout using the word NEW in your title! I scrapped these cute pictures of my oldest in one of her new swimsuits. I couldn't wait to create those zig zag lines! As soon as I saw that suit in the store, I immediately thought of how I would scrap it...haha! Does that make me just a wee bit obsessed with scrapping?! (Yes...it sure does!)



Check out our sponsor for January!


Here is what Marie from Little Yellow House Kits says:

"To create with a kit as the base is exciting and challenging, and it has always been a positive experience for me. I have subscribed to different kits from the US and every time they have arrived to my home it has felt like opening a Christmas gift. There has been many times when I have been daydreaming about what I would send… During summer 2009 I decided to turn the daydreaming into reality and Little Yellow House Kits was born. Our mission is to bring creativity to our buyers. The kits consists of hand picked papers and decorations, and we try to give them a seasonal feeling. Our base is in the Northern part of Sweden, but we welcome customers from all over the world."

Please visit us at: http://littleyellowhousekits.blogspot.com or send us an email on littleyellowhousekits@hotmail.com. //Marie – Mison

The winner of this challenge will recieve a wonderful kit from Little Yellow House kits. Thank you, Marie!

Click HERE to read about Challenge #15 and to see the wonderful layouts by the other DT members!

I also wanted to share my latest entry for Bird is the Word...this one is for the "Promise" challenge. I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers...and it was pretty challenging for me to mainly use patterned paper as side accents. Thank goodness for paint & mist or I'd be lost :)





Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Saturday!

7 comments:

  1. I love how you re-created the Chevron pattern on the swimsuit in your layout, Missy!! And the pinks on the second one are so great for a cute, girly page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages! I really like the design of the promise one. Thanks for the links to great challenge blogs, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I've been known to try to talk my kids into more scrapbook worthy clothing :) but it doesn't always work out. I LOVE this bright stunning layout, the different colors in the title,and the colors you stitched at the top are very striking! And the promise layout is so stinkin' cute. I'm loving how you used all the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You use your papers and designs just beautifully against the photos. Gorgeous misting too. Thanks for joining us at BITW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I love this Promise layout!! its so beautiful!! thanks for joining as at BITW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout Missy! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Bird is the Word :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this LO, it is so so cute.

    ReplyDelete