Friday, October 14, 2011

ScrapFIT Weekend Warm-Up

The new Weekend Warm-Up is posted over at ScrapFIT! It features bright & bold colors...my specialty :) Here is what I created as a sample layout.

I just adore these pictures of Paige. At first, I was worried about that green outfit...green is a hard color for me to scrap (especially bright grassy green). I decided to add in some bright blues & pinks and they played off the green nicely.

I added this bright yellow sun, and I added some chunky glitter to it.

I've had these glittery vines for so long, and I finally used them!


The winner of the Warm-Up will be featured in our guest FITGirl Spotlight!

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors - especially the green. You do a great job with bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable. i think the pp you selected is perfect and love all the stitching. i need to do that more. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet page, Missy!! I love the pop of blue behind your photos and that bright sunshine!! I have mine in mind for the challenge...just gotta get working on it! :)

    ReplyDelete