Thursday, September 1, 2011

Baby Gene Simmons?!

It's time for another ScrapFIT Reveal! This is Workout #51, and it's all about using BLACK & WHITE with only one other color. I couldn't wait to scrap these funny pictures of Paige! She has the longest tongue, and every time she sticks it out I immediately think of Gene Simmons from KISS! So I decided to to a grungy-rocker-type layout since I actually used a picture of Gene on here...haha!




I used an empty pop dots backing packaging as a stamp. I painted some black paint on it, stamped it, and there you have it! Messy black circle stamp! I cut the big star from vellum. I don't use vellum enough!


ScrapFIT is providing the prize for this challenge. Check out this fun kit you could win!
Upload your layout, card or other project on the ScrapFIT blog before the end of September, and you could win!

7 comments:

  1. I love the texture you have on this layout. And it's really cool, b/w with just one other color, so awesome, love the look!!!! I wish I'm not lazy but I never convert any photos to b/w, lol, I said right, LAZY, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is AWESOME!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! The colors are fantastic, you nailed the grungy look you were going for, love the rhinestones and I must admit I am a bit of a KISS fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many things to love about this lo, I don't even know where to begin. Thanks for sharing the tip about the pop dots backing - genius! The matching photos are so perfect and so hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missy, this LO is so much fun. You have so many fabulous details tucked in that all support these fun photos! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so cute and love the colors. they just pop off the page!!!! love the little Kiss pic off to the side too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So.. I just have to say... I was paroozing your blog because I haven't visited in a while... and I saw this page and saw that picutre and I just LAUGHED out LOUD!! :-) :-) :-) I just love everything about this whole layout! Talk about scrapping a memory. I think of the days that my borther was so into KISS and went as Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley?? for 3 years os Halloweens The guy with the STARS on his face?? Ohh.. this just brought me back! Great layout!!

    ReplyDelete