Friday, August 19, 2011

ScrapFIT Weekend Warm-Up #12 - Scallops!

The newest WWU is up at ScrapFIT. The challenge is to use SCALLOPS on your layout, card or other altered project. You can punch them, cut them, draw them, use die-cuts...whatever works for you!

Here is the sample I made for the challenge. I used a lot of My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup that I had leftover from another layout I did last week. I loved the little animals...I just had to use them!





I found this sentiment stamp in the $1 at Michael's...they have several different sayings. I also added some buttons & floss to finish it off.



Hop on over to the blog and enter your project! If you win, you'll be featured in ou next FitGIRL Spotlight!

2 comments:

  1. Missy this is soooooo stunning! I love your color choices and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, adorable!! Super cute colors and those photos are darling. :-)

    ReplyDelete