Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sassy Lil' Sketches Reveal

I don't think I ever mentioned that I signed on with Sassy Lil' Sketches for another term! I couldn't be more excited to be a part of such a wonderful scrappy team. The reveal schedule has changed somewhat. Instead of revealing on the 1st, 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th, now layout sketches will be revealed every Tuesday. Card sketches will be revealed every Thursday, and we now have the Saturday Switch It Up, which is a special team who will take an ordinary sketch and make it unique...either they will flip it or change it up somehow. Check out the BLOG to see what the team has been doing for the past week!

Here is the Week 2 sketch:




And here is what I made. I've been working on scrapping Paige's 1-year photos. I took so many on several different occasions. These are a just a few of some I took of her on our back patio. Of course, she was sucking her thumb...she always has! I'm sure you'll see plenty more of this kind of picture a lot more in the future :)

I cut the clouds from some patterned paper and stitched around the perimeter of my background paper. I punched a few butterflies using various punches.

I love banners! I usually do pennants or triangles, but I liked the idea of squares on this one. I added pearls in between each one, and I really like the look of it.


If you really want some inspiration, head on over to the SLS blog and enter your layout to win a fantastic prize! You have until September 5th.


Paper Sponsor:


Our Digi Sponsor:

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great scrappy day :)

6 comments:

  1. WOW, adorable LO!! Love all the details. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love that title Missy! I also love the way you have the banner slightly flipped up! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely take, Missy. The pictures are so adorable! Glad to be in the same team with talented people like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinkin' cute I had to keep it open for a few hours to look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, love the title! The square banner is great, love how you curled up some of the edges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous page! I love your banner with the little pearls!

    ReplyDelete