Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sweet Peach Sketch #1 Reveal!

Yayyyyy! It is my very first reveal at Sweet Peach Crop Shop. We were given this awesome sketch by our new sketch artist, Keri. I loved it immediately...especially since you can use up to six photos!



Here is what I created using the Sweet Kit. There are SO many fantastic goodies in it...I almost didn't know where to start! I inked the chipboard stars and added some stitching along the side and top. I also used the packaging from the stars to create the bracket shapes. I absolutely love the buttons & arrows in this kit!



I have more layouts created from this kit coming soon, so stay tuned!

Be sure to head over there and see what the other DT members created, and enter your interpretation of the sketch to win a $10 gift certficate to the Sweet Peach Crop Shop!

1 comment:

  1. What cute photos! I love all the layering on this and fantastic stitching!

    ReplyDelete