Wednesday, May 25, 2011

This face & Almost 1

Here are few "Paige" pages I'd like to share today. I used a new stack of papers from DCWV...The Playground Stack...for "This Face." All the papers are paper bag colored with muted colors...love them! The really make the photos stand out. I used a scalloped border punch, and even broke out my old deco scissors! You never know what you may pull out of your stash...haha!

These pictures are of my silly Paige last year. We always used this hook-on chair at restaurants, and she was being so funny here! I think she looks like she's had too much to drink...haha!


I don't sew by machine...AT ALL...but I wanted that "look" of machine stitching. I got creative and drew circles, and then just punched holes around them using a thumb tack. Up close you can tell, but when looking at it in an album, it looks real!


Talk about different styles of scrapping! If you browse through my pages, they are all so different...this one here doesn't even resemble my usual style. These are some of Paige's 11-month photos, and I wanted a soft & sweet page without a lot of crazy misting and randomness. I had seen this pleated paper idea before and wanted to give it a try. I love how it turned out!



Thanks for looking! I've got a few DT reveals coming up, so I've been working on those layouts. See you soon and happy scrappin'!

1 comment: