Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A few layouts to share :)

Here are a few "just because" layouts. These are pictures from December 2009...I completely overlooked them while I was scrapping that month. I think I was saving them for last because I loved them so much!

This one came pretty fast for me. I used the Lime Rickey papers from Basic Grey. Once I had my papers picked out, the rest just fell into place.


Paper flowers are so fun to make! Who would've thought scrunched up paper could make such a cool embellishment?


Here is another page of Paige and me. These papers are from an old summer stack from DCWV. I love the navy blue mixed with yellow & pink. I have always called Paige "Pippy" or "Pip" so that is where the title comes from :)


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. very cute...love the brighness and fun of the first one, and love the squares on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your layouts..so bright...i too have been using old pp

    ReplyDelete