Saturday, April 16, 2011

A few to share

Here are two layouts I made a few weeks ago as part of my Guest Design spot at Scrap-a-Little. I used two of Helen Croft's beautiful sketches to create these. I had fun playing with them! Check out her blog to see her next guest designer :)

This layout is so girly! I love watching my babies sleep, especially close ups. I love watching Paige suck her thumb and curl her little legs up underneath her. I used some K & Company papers for this.


It was based on this sketch:


This is a layout of Reese and me in the doctor's office...waiting on her pediatrician to come in. I always take the camera, and there is plenty of goof-off time while just sitting and waiting :) I went mist-crazy with this one! I used some old Sassafrass papers that I've been hoarding for a long time. I was intimidated by them at first because of all the crazy patterns, but I finally found the perfect layout to use them on, and I wound up LOVING them! I need more!


Here is the sketch for this one:


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of pink! But I love it, especially the bit of twine!!! The layout of you and Reese is adorable! She is really going to love it one day! And I love the paper!

    ReplyDelete