Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ScrapFIT #40 - Super Sketch to the Rescue!

It's time for another ScrapFIT workout!! YAY!! We all get stuck from time to time so there is nothing better than a sketch to help pull you out! This is a one of a kind sketch from Liz at The Scappiest! Use this sketch to inspire your layout!

Here is the sketch:


And here is what I created. I couldn't resist these photos of my daughter's crazy hairdo one morning! The little owl inspired me to use some cute MME owl papers. I also created another owl on the branch using my Hoot n' Holler Cricut Lite cartridge. I love how this turned out!



Be sure to check out the ScrapFIT blog to see what the wonderful DT made...there are some awesome creations there!

This Workout and Workout #39 end on March 31st and then we will select the winners of these 2 amazing prizes from Workouts #39 & #40!

3 comments:

  1. Awsome sketch, hope I can play along. This LO is so cute! Love the little owl on the branch and the title looks awesome! Also love the B&W photos with these colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute sketch and your lay out is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooooooooove this layout! You're so creative! The owl is perfect! Great job Girly!

    ReplyDelete