Sunday, October 24, 2010

Swinging, Golf Carts & Toes

What a combo, huh? I'm sharing my three most recent pages today :)

This is from last November...Paige's first time swiging. Obviously, she HATED it! Poor thing just cried and cried! I hurried up and took a few pictures and then got her out of there...poor baby :( I used one of Jana Eubank's layouts for my inspiration for this one. Jana is amazing!


Also from last November...Reese and her Papa riding the golf cart. It's one of her favorite things to do :) I used one of Helen Croft's layouts from Scrap-a-Little for this one.


I had to bring out the glimmer mist again...I was missing it! I used some random circles as masks. I did lift this layout from one I found online, and I can't for the life of me remember the artist. I just love the design!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Missy! You sure seem to get a lot done. The first time swinging layout is funny. That sounds like something I would have to do, document the childs misery. Sunday Ride is so cute! Love all the squares. And the bottom layout is fabulous. It is an awesome design. I may have to scraplift it from you!!!

    ReplyDelete