Friday, September 24, 2010

Scrap a Little sketches

Here are two of my recent layouts using Helen Croft's sketches at Scrap a Little. She is looking for guest designers, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Her sketches are awesome, and I love using them for inspiration!

This background paper is so pretty...but I added some orange glimmer mist using my cute flourish mask/stencil. I love the colors on this one! I handstitched the circles and handmade the big flower.



I just found a gorgeous Prima stack at Michael's last week and used my 40% coupon to get it! Every single page is so pretty, and the colors matched this picture perfectly!

1 comment:

  1. Great sketches. I'm going to have to go check out that site. Both LO's are fabulous!! On the first LO, love the mix of black and white and colored photos and the flower that you made.
    Love all the elements on the 2nd LO. Very cool flowers and what a steal on the paper!!

    ReplyDelete